Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jenna Rose




Hello, my name is Jenna Rose Huitema. You can see me with my very proud parents Jamie-Lynn, and Rick. I was born on June 11, 2008 at 10:08am. I weighed in at 7lbs, 5oz...and everyone says i'm a healthy happy baby. Can't wait to see all you real soon.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope that all went well. What a sweet little girl. It was time to have a girl or two in the family and her name is musical. Can not wait to see her. Matty

hummingbird said...

Congratulations to you both. A beautiful baby and a beautiful name.
Stef

Anonymous said...

Dear Jamie-Lynn,

This is wonderfull news. Congratulation from Fryslân to you and Rick. You both must be very pride.

Fokke and Tineke.

Marianne said...

Congratulations to you both. Looking forward to meeting the latest addition to the Huitema family. We should be getting lots of pictures in the future on the blog, right?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rick holding a bundle of PINK and happy about it. Congratulations to you both. Marie